Vitra Chair -
ABOUT OUR WOODMART STORE
Nec adipiscing luctus consequat penatibus parturient massa cubilia etiam a adipiscing enigm dignissim congue egestas sapien a. Scelerisque ac non ut ac bibendum himenaeos ullamcorper justo himenaeos vel a sapien quis.
OUR LATEST NEWS
Creamy Homemade Hot Chocolate. Cocoa Jubli makes this hot chocolate extra flavorful and delicious! Ready in minutes. Nothing better on a cold night in front of the fire.
prep time | 5 minutes
cook time | 5 minutes
total time | 10 minutes
servings | 4
- 4 cups milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1 cup Jubli® Cocoa
- Whipped cream
- Place milk and Jubli in a small saucepan over medium heat. whisk until hot and frothy.
- Top with marshmallows or a dollop of whipped cream.
This crepe cake is beautiful and delicious! Everyone will think it took you hours to prepare but it’s so simple when you’re using our fail proof blender crepes recipe. This is the easiest 30 layer cake you’ll make with 15 crepes and 15 layers of Jubli & cream.
prep time | 5 minutes
cook time | 1 hour
total time | 1 ½ hours
servings | 10
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted melted butter, plus 3-4 more Tablespoons for the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 jar Jubli Cocoa Sesame Spread
- Melt 3 Tablespoons of butter in the microwave or on the stove. Cool for about 5 minutes before using in the next step. The remaining butter is for the skillet.
- Combine the cooled melted butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, water, and eggs to a blender or large food processor. If you don’t have a blender or food processor, use a large mixing bowl and whisk by hand. Blend on medium-high speed for 20-30 seconds until everything is combined. The mixture will be silky smooth and the consistency of cream. Cover the blender tightly or pour into a medium bowl, cover tightly, and chill in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Cook the crepes: Use the remaining butter for greasing the pan between each crepe. Place an 8-inch skillet over medium heat and generously grease it with some of the reserved butter. If you don’t have a skillet this size, use a larger one but make sure you keep the crepes thin. Once the skillet is hot, pour 3-4 Tablespoons (closer to 3 is best) of batter into the center of the pan. Tilt/twirl the pan so the batter stretches as far as it will go. The thinner the crepe, the better the texture. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip as soon as the bottom is set. Don’t wait too long to flip crepes or else they will taste rubbery. Cook the other side for 30 seconds until set. Transfer the cooked crepe to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter, making sure to butter the pan between each crepe. If desired, separate each crepe with parchment paper so they do not stick together. Though, if using enough butter in your pan, the crepes won’t stick.
- Fill the crepes. Warm up the Jubli in the microwave for 30 seconds. When the Jubli is nice and warm place the first crepe layer onto your serving platter and spread about 1 Tbsp of Jubli between each crepe layer for a total of 15 crepes and 14 layers of Jubli.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 3 hours or until the Jubli has firmed up (can be made a day ahead) – it will be much easier to slice after refrigeration and won’t slide apart.
- To serve, dust with powdered sugar and top with fresh berries if desired.
Retro-style lunchroom chocolate Jubli bars… picture a doughy buttery, Jubli butter cookie base, layered with creamy Jubli, and the most delectable, roll your eyes back good chocolate frosting that’s rich and fudgy. The added bonus is that these bars require only pantry staple ingredients and take almost no effort to make. They’re sweet, salty, crunchy, extra chocolatey, and every last bite is truly delicious. The perfect treat to enjoy as an afternoon/after-school/homeschool snack and for any upcoming fall gatherings with family or friends.
prep time | 20 minutes
cook time | 20 minutes
total time | 1 hour 40 minutes
servings | 24 bars
- 2 cups Jubli Honey Sesame Butter + 1 more cup (to spread over the baked bars)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Jubli Cocoa Sesame Butter.
- 2-3cups powdered sugar
- 1/2cup cocoa powder
- 1/4cup warmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir in the 2cups Jubli, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Press/spread the dough out into the prepared dish.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 18-22 minutes, until just set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and dollop tablespoon size spoonfuls of Jubli over the bars, lightly spreading the Jubli in an even thin layer. Let cool completely.
- To make the frosting: Add the Jubli Cocoa Sesame Butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and 1/4 cup warm milk to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until smooth, adding additional warm milk until the frosting becomes thicker, but still drizzly. Spread the frosting over the bars. Let set for 1-ish hour.
- Slice, snack, and enjoy!
Triple decker Chocolate Jubli Butter Cake is the perfect cake for all your fall parties, game-day tailgating, Halloween, and everything in between. Three soft, perfectly sweet, super moist, and extra chocolatey cake layers. Each generously frosted with the most delicious creamy Jubli butter frosting. Then finished with a light, whipped chocolate frosting to really seal the deal.
prep time | 30 minutes
cook time | 25 minutes
total time | 1 hour 45 minutes
servings | 24
- 3large eggs, at room temperature
- 1cup + 2 tablespoons buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1/4cup + 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4cup canola oil
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1cup + 2 tablespoons hot black coffee
- 1 1/2cups creamy Jubli Honey butter
- 2 cupspowdered sugar
- ½ stick (1/4 cup) salted butter, at room temperature
- 2sticks (1 cup) salted butter, at room temperature
- 2cups powdered sugar
- 1/2cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 (8-inch) round cake pans. Line with parchment paper, then butter/spray with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand-held mixer) beat together the eggs, buttermilk, yogurt, canola oil, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined and smooth. Slowly stream in the hot coffee, mixing until combined. The batter should be pourable, but not super thin.
- Pour the batter among the cake pans and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the tops are just set and no longer wiggly in the center. Remove and let cool 5 minutes, then run a knife around the edges of the pan and turn the cakes out onto a cooling rack. Cover and let the cakes cool completely before assembling. To create a cleaning even look, simply take a serrated bread knife and slice off the top rounded portion of each cake layer.To make the Jubli butter frosting. Add the Jubli butter, butter, and powdered sugar, to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until light and fluffy.
- To make the chocolate frosting. Add the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the heavy cream and whip the frosting for 1-2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- To assemble, place one cake layer on a serving plate or cake stand. Spread half the Jubli butter frosting over the cake. Add the 2nd cake layer and spread with the remaining Jubli butter frosting. Add the final cake layer and frost the outside of the cake with the chocolate frosting.
- Decorate as desired with cake crumbs and drizzle warm Jubli Cocoa butter. Chill 1 hour to allow the cake to set. Serve, or store in a cool place at room temperature, or in the fridge for up to 3 days.