You’ll love these ULTRA-easy Sesame butter cookies. They’re full of flavor and have the perfect balance of salty and sweet with a wonderfully soft, melt in your mouth texture.
prep time | 5 minutes
cook time | 10 minutes
total time | 20 hours
servings | 18
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Jubli® honey spread
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat over to 350F
- Cream butter and sugars in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Add the Jubli butter and mix until incorporated
- Mix in eggs
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then add flour mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet, they need to set up before being transferred.